The loading dock leveler performs an essential operation as part of an efficient and safe loading dock system. Warehouse and distribution center operations require the right loading dock levelers specifically designed to fit the facility and operations. We offer mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic edge-of-dock levelers. Dock levelers must be professionally installed and well-maintained by certified dock equipment technicians.
Highest performance is achieved when the dock levelers are operating at the highest of standards. Kenco Dock Door technicians will assess your current loading dock equipment to ensure your needs are best being met while ensuring the safety and best performance of your personnel.
Edge of Dock Leveler
Used to bridge the gap from the edge of a loading area to a truck or ramp.
- Mechanically-operated edge-of-dock levelers are fixed to the loading dock
- Largest selling edge-of-dock levelers in the industry
- Mount easily to most docks
- Lowest cost solution to adapt a dock for varying truck bed heights
Hydraulic Pit Leveler
- Utilize fully powered raise and lip extension functions with hydraulic cylinders and individual or multi-unit hydraulic pump and motor stations.
- Require a reliable power source, however, they are easy to operate due to their push-button activation.
- Increase safety
- Offer the lowest maintenance amongst your pit leveler options.
Mechanical Dock Leveler
- Non-powered version of the pit leveler
- Offers maximum reliability and simplicity
- Does not require a power source
- Simplified maintenance
- Lower cost relative to powered pit levelers
- Increased safety risk to operators who must walk on these docks to lower them into place
- Not typically suitable for high-traffic areas
Pneumatic Pit Leveler
- Air-powered levelers which use airbags to operate
- Draw less power than hydraulic models
- Simplified maintenance
- Well-suited to facilities with high cleanliness requirements given they do not require oiling
Hydraulic Top of Dock Levelers
- Mounts on top of dock with no expensive pit or concrete work
- Perfect for retrofit situations where working range requirements exceed those provided by the Edge-of-Dock, yet there is no existing pit
By offering Guard It safety products now you can go beyond basic protection and help keep your dock equipment operating efficiently and safely for years to come.
Send us a quick message or call us today @ 1‐800‐259‐5593 with your dock door needs and receive a quote from our IDA Certified Technicians.
Ask for a FREE Dock Equipment survey and estimate!